Healthy Weight in Pregnancy Programme
This programme offers one to one, individual support to pregnant women, who are above a healthy weight, by offering support and education around healthy eating, physical activity and weight management.
Information we can provide:
- The importance of healthy eating during pregnancy: a balanced, nutritious and safe diet
- Eating well on a budget and healthy eating tips for all your family
- The importance of being active during pregnancy
- Weight management during pregnancy
- Promotion of Healthy Start Scheme and breastfeeding support
- Discussion of local support, community groups and classes, should you wish
- Sending useful resources, tools and personal action-plans to you, for you to follow
How do I join a healthy weight in pregnancy programme?
If you are interested in this programme, please ask your midwife to refer you. You can be referred at any stage during your pregnancy, but ideally following your first booking appointment.
For more information please get in touch by calling 01209 615600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org