Available Support for Children and Families

If you're worried about the weight or health of a child, the first point of call is to visit your local GP, speak to your Health Visitor or School Nurse, or to make contact with the Early Help Hub.

These various health professionals will be able to asses your situation, provide advice and support, and can refer to specialist services should that be necessary. 

image of doctor, child and parent sat down together as the doctor performs  test on the child, text reads 'find your nearest GP Surgery'image of two women talking to each other on a sofa, text reads 'find information on health visitors and school nurses'image of a man sat down using laptop and speaking to someone on the phone, text reads 'find information on the early help hub'