Swimming for Health
Are you interested in swimming, but don't have the confidence to attend your local swimming pool? Try our Swimming for Health programme.
We are able to offer you 12 sessions in a pool which will be closed to the public (You must be 18 years or older and benefit from increasing your physical activity levels)
Don’t worry if you cannot swim, all abilities are welcome.
During the 12 week programme:
- We will support you to increase your confidence in the water
- You can learn rehabilitation exercises or improve your swimming technique
- We can provide you with additional swimming aids and use of the pool hoist, if required
- We can offer you personal support and guidance to benefit your health
- The sessions are aimed to empower and encourage positive behaviour change
Please note a suggested donation of £2 is applicable to these sessions.