Making Every Contact Count - Train the Trainer
Our 2 day MECC Train the Trainer programme enables people to deliver MECC training in-house for their organisation and to contribute to delivery in the wider community as appropriate.
There is no cost to attend the course but we do have the following eligibility criteria for participants:
- MECC should have some relevance to their current role.
- Experience in delivering training
- Confident in group facilitation.
- Have organisational support to deliver MECC
- Are able to contribute to the implementation of MECC in their organisation (minimum three sessions).
A short application form is required for this course, please contact Healthy Cornwall for more information on 01209 615600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in the form below to register a place