Mental Health First Aid refresher
Mental Health First Aiders (MHFAider®) should take the MHFA Refresher course every three years to:
- Keep their awareness of mental health support current
- Update their knowledge of mental health and what influences it
- Practice applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Receive access to MHFAider® Support and Benefits for three years
This is a four-hour session with a mix of presentations, discussions and activities.
What does access to MHFAider® Support and Benefits include?
- 24/7 digital support through the MHFAider Support App®
- A resource library of toolkits and guidance to support your MHFAiders®
in their role
- A signposting database through Hub Of Hope to find local and national
mental health services for additional support
- Secure conversation journaling to make reflective notes while protecting
- 24/7 text support services through Shout for advice and reassurance
on a mental health conversation or to support wellbeing after a difficult
- Exclusive quarterly webinars to embed and broaden mental health
- The benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders®
So, if it’s time to update your skills, book onto the MHFA Refresher now, so you'll get the tools and knowledge to continue performing the role confidently and effectively.
This training, usually £125 per delegate has been fully funded by Public Health England & Cornwall Council. The £25 charge covers the cost of the resources.
Please book using the form below