Mental Health First Aid Champion
The one day mental health awareness and skills course qualifies you as a workplace MHFA Champion.
- Workplace MHFA Champions have:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive well-being.
Through a mix of group activities, presentations and discussions, the course is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan.
You must be 16+ to attend this course and the skills learnt are most appropriate for the workplace.
Cost: £20 (This amount covers the cost of participant workbooks. The actual training delivery is free of charge).
Please complete the booking below to register a place: