Mental Health First Aid
The last few years have been hard on everyone. Amidst a global pandemic, economic uncertainty, and changes to the ways we work, the need to support everyone’s mental health and wellbeing is greater than ever.
With Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England training you will be accessing the very best evidence-based Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course available. Our training is grounded in research and developed with clinical practitioners. It is proven to increase MHFAiders® confidence in supporting people with mental health issues.
With our new offer, training doesn’t stop when the course comes to an end. We provide continuous support for MHFAiders® – well beyond your initial certification – so you are confident, empowered and motivated to carry out your role.
Why become an MHFAider®?
By training with us you will gain:
- A deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- The confidence to step in and support someone to recover their health by guiding them to appropriate support
- Three years of access to the MHFAider Support App® with 24/7 digital support
- Access to exclusive resources, ongoing learning opportunities, and the benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders®
- All MHFA England Instructor Members are accredited by the Royal Society of Public Health, meaning you can expect a quality assured and consistent training experience
- 91% of people had a better understanding of mental health after completing their MHFA England course
This training, usually £325 per delegate has been funded by Public Health England & Cornwall Council for anyone who lives or works in Cornwall.
The only cost to the delegate is the £35 cost of the course resources.
This course is available in a digital classroom in 4 sessions or can be delivered in a physical classroom over 2 days.
Please note, participants must fully attend all sessions.